The platform for handling recruitments and simplifying the hiring process is powered by Teamtailor on behalf of Anyfin ("Controller" “we” “us” etc.). Anyfin cares about your privacy and your right to feel safe with, and be informed about, how we handle Candidates' personal data in the recruitment process. We strive to maintain the highest possible standard regarding the protection of personal data.
Processing of personal data is a necessary part of applying for positions with Anyfin and it is not possible to apply for employment without providing personal data to Anyfin.
We are the controller in accordance with current privacy legislations. Candidates’ personal data is processed with the purpose of managing and facilitating recruitment of employees to our business.
2. Collection of personal data
When and how we collect personal data
We collect personal data about Candidates from Candidates when Candidates:
- make an application through Teamtailor or otherwise add personal data about themselves to our career page either personally or by using a third-party source such as Facebook or LinkedIn; and
- use Teamtailor to connect with our staff, adding personal data about themselves either personally or by using a third-party source such as Facebook or LinkedIn.
- provide identifiable data in the chat when such data is of relevance to the application procedure.
We collect data from third parties, such as Facebook, Linkedin and through other public sources. This is referred to as “Sourcing” and is either manually performed by our employees or is done automatically through Teamtailor.
The types of personal data collected and processed
Personal data can be collected through Teamtailor or through social media such as Facebook and LinkedIn-accounts. Only data that is relevant for the recruitment process is collected and processed. Anyfin never processes special categories of personal data related to Candidates, unless required to do so under legal obligations pursuant to national legislation.
On Teamtailor, personal data is mainly processed related to:
- Contact information: name, address, nationality, Email address, phone number, social media account
- CV data: work experience, references
Personal data is also processed by Anyfin other than through Teamtailor during the recruitment process, for instance:
- Interview data: interview notes and, in the case of interviews taking place over virtual meeting solutions, the entire content of the interview is processed in the meaning of the GDPR, seeing as it is digitally transmitted between Candidate and interviewer (we do not record interviews),
- Tests data: results of personality and aptitude tests, depending on the role the recruitment process concerns,
- Background checks: if we decide we may want to offer a Candidate a position with us, we will first have a background check performed by a partner. Candidates are always directly asked whether they object to this and given relevant information, and we never perform background checks against objections by Candidates. The results of background checks are never processed through Teamtailor and are stored only long enough to decide whether to make an offer.
Purpose of processing
The purpose of processing of personal data is to manage recruitment for job openings, receive and handle spontaneous applications and manage a talent database of Candidates who may be interested in working for Anyfin.
Personal data that is processed with the purpose of aggregating for creating statistics for analysis or market research is always made unidentifiable. Such personal data cannot be used to identify a certain Candidate. Thus, such data is not considered personal data.
Lawful basis of processing
The lawful basis of processing during an active recruitment process, where we evaluate the Candidate’s suitability for a position through interviews and tests, is our legitimate interest to simplify and facilitate recruitment.
The lawful basis for processing applications sent in spontaneously through our career page on Teamtailor is the Candidate’s consent given when Candidates;
- make an application through Teamtailor, adding personal data about themselves either personally or by using a third-party source as Facebook or LinkedIn; or
- use Teamtailor to connect to the Controller's recruitment department, adding personal data about themselves either personally or by using a third-party source such as Facebook or LinkedIn.
The Candidate may also consent to the Controller collecting publicly available information about the Candidate and compiling them for use in recruitment purposes.
The Candidate has the right to withdraw their consent at any time, by contacting the Controller using the contact details listed under section 8. Using this right may mean that the Candidate can not apply for a specific job or otherwise use Teamtailor to connect with Anyfin.
Storage and transfers
The personal data collected through the Service is stored and processed inside the EU/EEA or in a third country that is considered by the European Commission to have an adequate level of protection or where the data importer has otherwise ensured an adequate level of protection.
In line with this, the personal data is processed by service providers in the USA, who have entered into Standard Contractual Clauses with Teamtailor under which they agree to provide an equal level of protection to the personal data as what applies in the EU/EEA. To obtain documentation regarding such adequate safeguards, contact us using the Contact details listed in section 8 below.
How long the personal data will be processed
If a Candidate does not object, in writing, to the processing of their personal data, the personal data will be stored and processed by us as long as we deem it necessary with regards to the purposes stated above. This means information will be stored for up to two years (24 months) from when the candidate profile is created.
Note that an applicant (Candidate) may be involved in further recruitment and for this purpose we may store Candidates’ Personal Data until they are no longer of value as potential recruitments. We will periodically reach out to Candidates to ask if they are still interested in being a part of our Candidate database.
If you as a Candidate wish not to have your Personal Data processed for this purpose (future recruitment) please contact us using the contact details in section 8.
3. Candidates’ rights
Candidates have the right to request information about the personal data that is processed by us. Candidates have the right to one (1) copy of the processed personal data which belongs to them without any charge. For further demanded copies, Controller has a right to charge a reasonable fee on the basis of the administrative costs for such demand.
Candidates have the right to correct incorrect or incomplete information about themselves, although we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide.
The Candidate has the right to demand deletion or restriction of processing, and the right to object to processing based on legitimate interest under certain circumstances. We will always respect a Candidate’s request for us to stop processing their personal data, regardless of how it’s expressed.
The Candidate has the right to revoke any consent to processing that has been given by the Candidate to the Controller. Using this right may however, mean that the Candidate can not apply for a specific job or otherwise use Teamtailor for its intended purpose.
The Candidate has a right, under certain circumstances, to data portability, which means a right to receive the personal data and to transfer these to another controller as long as this does not negatively affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Candidates have the right to lodge complaints to data protection supervisory authorities regarding the processing of personal data relating to them. In Sweden, the data protection supervisory authority, responsible for oversight of Anyfin, is Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten (“IMY”), which can be reached at the following address: email@example.com
We prioritize data protection and therefore work actively so that personal data of Candidates are processed with utmost care. We take measures to make sure that the personal data of Candidates are processed safely in accordance with the GDPR.
5. Transfer of personal data to third party
We never sell Candidates’ personal data to third parties.
We will only transfer Candidates’ personal data to third parties that we have confidence in. We may transfer Candidates’ Personal Data to;
- Our contractors and subcontractors, acting as our Processors and Sub-Processors in accordance with our instructions;
- Authorities or legal advisors in case criminal or improper behaviour is suspected; and
- Authorities, legal advisors or other actors, if required by us according to law or authority’s injunction.
We carefully choose partners to ensure that the Candidate’s personal data is processed in accordance with current privacy legislations. We use with the following categories of Processors of personal data related to recruitment and candidate management;
- Teamtailor, who supplies the platform for recruitment management,
- Server and hosting companies,
- Email reference companies,
- Video processing companies,
- Background check companies,
- Information-sourcing companies, and,
- Analytical service companies.
When Candidates use Teamtailor, information about the usage is stored as cookies. Cookies are passive text files that are stored in the internet browser on the Candidate’s device (computer, mobile phone or tablet) when using Teamtailor.
Anyfin takes your security and data protection seriously. Anyfin has a Data protection officer who is responsible for monitoring Anyfin’s compliance with the GDPR. The Data protection officer can be reached by Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyfin AB is the Personal Data Controller for your personal data as described above. Anyfin is registered in the Swedish companies register under corporate ID number 559094-8005.
For questions, further information about our handling of personal data or for contact with us in other matters, please use the below stated contact details; email@example.com