Anyfin is a Stockholm based fin-tech company. We provide smart tools that help put financial power back in the hands of the people – where we believe it belongs. Everything we do is based on one simple vision: to improve the world’s financial health.
So far, we’ve helped the Swedes save millions by refinancing expensive consumer credits. But we aim higher. New markets, new tools, new products and new ways of improving people’s financial situation. This means we need more brains and hearts. More people as passionate as we are. We hope this could be you.
We're looking for an experienced Mobile Developer with experience in React-Native, UX and modern application development. As a Mobile Developer at Anyfin you will be joining a diverse and fast-paced startup environment with co-workers who are motivated, helpful and open to change. You will be part of building something truly big from the ground up where no day will be the same.
What you will do:
- You'll be using React-Native as your main tool along with Typescript, React and Modular CSS (e.g. styled-components).
- You'll be working on our mobile application, customer facing web-app and website.
- Actively contributing to the system architecture and product design - an open and curious mind is key.
- You will work on complex coding challenges, building new products and also features to our existing product.
- You’re expected to touch a number of services but specialisation over time is definitely possible.
Who you are:
- We believe you have at least 3 years of professional experience.
- We’re building the foundations of something truly big and are moving at a quick pace, so it’s extra important you write clean and readable code.
- You also know the importance of good software architecture.
- You have an open mind and like people for what they are (yes, this belong in the formal requirements section)
- Other relevant skills include UI component libraries, Modular CSS (e.g. styled-components), server-side rendering, Data visualization and d3.js but are not a must.
- It is a plus if you have been working in the financial sector and have a degree in computer science.
We are mainly looking for mid-range to senior candidates but start-up culture and cultural fit can trump knowledge! We value a workplace where everyone is respected for who they are, no matter of their gender, sexual orientation or religion.
Does it sound interesting? Good, we are looking forward to your application!