We founded Anyfin with the mission to put financial power into the hands of people. We think that financial wellness is an important foundation of total wellbeing and that’s why it should be available to all. Anyfin offers smart tools to help you with lowering rates on existing consumer credits, blocking yourself from taking new credits and to not spend more money than you actually have. We’re growing fast and are looking for a Financial Backend Developer to help us continue our journey to improve the world’s financial health! We hope that is you!
As a Financial Backend Developer at Anyfin you will be joining co-workers who are motivated, helpful and open to change. In your role you will be designing and building out the core of our financial systems that enable our business. We have a lot of exciting challenges ahead of us, scaling up and building out our financial platform to support our growth. You will have the chance to be part of building something truly big.
What you will do:
- You’ll develop our financial systems, including:
- Building out the core systems for handling loans and payments.
- Creating APIs for our mobile app as well as our internal systems.
- Implementing integrations with external systems.
- Building pipelines for data processing and reporting.
- Scale and adapt our systems to support an increasing number of customers and markets.
- Model and analyze data in SQL.
- Work closely and cooperate with amongst others our financial department, data scientists, data engineers and business analysts.
Who you are:
- You are familiar with Docker and it is a plus if you have worked with Kubernetes.
- Given the nature of the job, attention to detail and an urge to create solid, reliable solutions is key.
- You have an open mind and like people for what they are (yes, this belongs in the formal requirements section).
- We’re building the foundations of something truly big, so it’s extra important that you write clean and readable code.
- It is a plus if you have been working in the financial sector and have a degree in computer science but not a must. We believe there are many ways to obtain skills.
We are mainly looking for mid-range to senior candidates but start-up culture and cultural fit can trump knowledge at times! We value a workplace where everyone is respected for who they are, no matter of their gender, age, sexual orientation or religion.
Does it sound interesting? Good, we are looking forward to your application!
P.S. As we are getting to holiday season in Sweden it will take us longer to go through the aplications, so you might not hear from us again until January.