We founded Anyfin with the mission to put financial power into the hands of people. We think that financial wellness is an important foundation of total wellbeing and that’s why it should be available to all. Anyfin offers smart tools to help you with lowering rates on existing consumer credits, blocking yourself from taking new credits and to not spend more money than you actually have. We’re growing fast and are looking for a Python Developer to help us continue our journey to improve the world’s financial health! We hope that is you!
As a Python Developer at Anyfin you will be joining co-workers who are motivated, helpful and open to change. In your role you will be the technical owner of all our systems and services written in Python. You will work with the core financial data that enables our business and be part of building something truly big, where no day will be the same.
What you will do:
- Translate business requirements to technical implementations for our Python based systems.
- Maintain, develop and expand our systems built in Python.
- Work closely and cooperate with our Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Business Analysts.
Who you are:
- You have solid knowledge in Python and love working with it.
- Given the nature of the job, attention to detail and an urge to create solid, reliable solutions is key.
- You have an open mind and like people for what they are (yes, this belongs in the formal requirements section).
- We’re building the foundations of something truly big, so it’s extra important that you write clean and readable code.
- It is a plus if you have been working in the financial sector and have a degree in computer science but not a must.
- Experience from accounting or financial data and systems is also a plus but not a requirement.
We are mainly looking for mid-range to senior candidates but start-up culture and cultural fit can trump knowledge! We value a workplace where everyone is respected for who they are, no matter of their gender, sexual orientation or religion.
Does it sound interesting? Good, we are looking forward to your application!