If you want to build a fintech company from the ground up and solve interesting problems across different areas to improve financial wellness in the world, we have an opportunity for you.
We’ve helped customers save millions by refinancing expensive consumer credits. But we aim higher. New markets, new tools, new products and new ways of improving people’s financial situation. This means we need more brains and hearts. More people as passionate as we are. We hope this could be you.
Anyfin is a fintech company based in Stockholm. We provide smart tools that put financial power back in the hands of the people – where we believe it belongs. Everything we do is based on one vision: to improve the world’s financial health.
We have an exciting position focused on customers, outcomes, collaboration and innovation. Analysts at Anyfin work with different products and services and solve everything from small to big problems. A common theme is using data analysis to improve the business. We are looking for a generalist eager to take on the challenge and expand our products and services globally. You will analyze and optimize marketing strategies, investigate credit losses and fraud, build new pricing models and frameworks, implement and test new product features and much more! We believe both our customers and we can succeed by putting together a team of talented and honest people, having a transparent culture and getting things done.
As a business analyst you will
- Build and improve our products and services across different domains
- Implement solutions and have ownership of their performance
- Focus on customers and solve their problems
- Find problems, test hypotheses and iterate on results
- Think big and help expand Anyfin to more markets and business areas
What we are looking for in a business analyst
- Great problem solving and data analysis skills
- Believe in our vision and genuinely excited to work with personal finance and in fintech
- Execute as a team - put company first, team second, individual last
- Attitude that get things done and a can-do mentality
- Ability to gather different perspectives and feedback from colleagues and customers about the business
- Excited by working at a startup where emphasis is on freedom and responsibility
The formal part
- You have a BSc or MSc in a technical or business field from a top university
- You have strong skills in Excel and experience of SQL or other types of light coding
- Fluent in English in both speech and writing
- Any fluent language skills in Swedish, Finnish or German is a great plus