If you want to find an outlet for your driven personality, help build a Fintech company from the ground up, and make the world a better place in the meantime, we think we have the right place for you
We need more brilliant analysts to help us in our mission to put the power back in the hands of the consumer, and help people improve their financial health.
We founded Anyfin with the mission to put financial power into the hands of hardworking people. We think that financial wellness is an important foundation of total wellbeing and that’s why it should be available to all. The Anyfin app offers smart tools to help you with lowering rates on existing consumer credits, blocking yourself from taking new credits and to not spend more money than you actually have. We're now looking for a Business Analyst to help us continue our journey to improve the world's financial health!
We offer an exciting position in a fast pace environment and a flat organisational structure focused around professional and personal development. Analysts at Anyfin work across the entire business. We are looking for an analytical generalist eager to take on challenges in analysing and optimizing marketing effectiveness & product features, market research, pricing & underwriting and more!
As a business analyst you will be
- Scaling a Fintech company from the ground up
- Working side by side with great colleagues in a cross functional setup, on business critical initiatives and problems
- Make recommendations, create business value and drive strategy based on insights from data and deep customer understanding
What we are looking for in a business analyst
- An exceptionally driven personality and high ambitions
- Great problem-solving skills and ability to harvest value from findings and share insights
- A genuine interest in helping our customers improving their financial wellness
- A great team player that is great at building relationships, communicate with colleagues from different backgrounds and thrive when working closely together with colleagues towards a common goal
- A drive to learn and a feeling of excitement rather than anxiety when needed to master new skills to solve a problem
The formal part
- You have a MSc or BSc in a technical field or a Business degree from a top tier university
- Have an open mind and like people for what they are (yes, this belong in the formal requirements section)