We're looking for a PR Specialist to help us continue our journey to improve the world's financial health 🙏
Announced as one Europe's 100 hottest startups by Wired!
Winner of Startup team of the Year by Sup46!
We founded Anyfin with the mission to put financial power into the hands of hardworking people. We think that financial wellness is an important foundation of total wellbeing and that’s why it should be available to all. The Anyfin app offers smart tools to help you with lowering rates on existing consumer credits, blocking yourself from taking new credits and to not spend more money than you actually have. We're now looking for a PR Specialist to help us continue our journey to improve the world's financial health!
You will be the go to person for all our PR activities. This includes setting a long-term strategy and objectives, as well as working hands-on to deliver on this. We believe you have communication skills beyond most, and love to pick up the pen to get going ✍️
What you will be doing
- Set the long-term strategy and objectives for our PR activities
- Develop and execute on PR plans and ensure they are aligned with our brand and long-term vision
- Establish and maintain a positive relationship with media contacts (national and international)
- Find and partner with local PR agencies in all our markets
- Secure and manage presence in interviews and at events
- Monitor and track all our PR activities
- Co-create key messages to drive our position and overall brand awareness
- Develop content such as press releases, blog articles, case studies and social media.
Who you are
- You have at least a BSc in communications, PR or marketing
- You have minimum 3 years of experience within PR and Communications from an agency or smaller company
- You have experience in developing and executing PR strategies and plans
- You are an excellent communicator, both in written and verbal form
- You can't wait to research our industry and other inspiring leaders
- You are not afraid of pushing the boundaries
- You would love to go to work to help our users improve the financial health
- You love to get stuff done and have ability to prioritize work effectively
Sounds exciting? We know! Reach out and we will tell you more 🎉