Junior Frontend Developer
We're the rebels of the financial industry, putting an end to overpriced financial products. If you're a talented developer, join us and push the envelope of fintech and financial health!
At Anyfin, we’re on a mission to put the power back in the hands of the consumer, making it as simple as possible to refinance overpriced loans and giving consumers the rates they deserve. We are here to help millions of people towards a better financial situation. To do that, we need a grand vision and people who care and are passionate about changing the world. We’re growing fast and are looking for a junior frontend developer to help us. We hope that is you!
As a developer at Anyfin you will be joining a diverse and fast-paced startup environment with co-workers who are driven, helpful and open to change. You will be part of building something truly big from the ground up, where no day will be the same.
What you will do:
- You will have a large impact on our current and future customer facing products.
- There's also an opportunity to learn Typescript, GraphQL and React-Native.
Who you are:
- You have an open mind, loves to learn and are really curious!
- You most likely have an interest in design, UI components, data visualization or d3.js.
- You have an open mind and like people for what they are (yes, this belong in the formal requirements section).
- We’re building the foundations of something truly big, so it’s extra important that you write clean and readable code.
- It is a plus if you have been working in the financial sector and have a degree in computer science.
We value a diverse workplace where everyone are respected for who they are, no matter of their gender, sexual orientation or religion.
Don’t be shy and get in touch!