As a developer at Anyfin you will be joining a diverse and fast-paced startup environment with co-workers who are motivated, helpful and open to change. You will be part of building something truly big from the ground up where no day will be the same.
What you will do:
- You'll be using React and Node as your main tools along with Typescript, GraphQL, Postgres and React-Native.
- You will work on complex coding challenges, building new products and also features to our existing product.
- You'll be working on a variety of components, from processing systems and communication gateways to our customer facing web and native apps.
- Actively contribute to the system and product design - an open and curious mind is key.
- You’re expected to touch a number of services but specialisation over time is definitely possible.
Who you are:
- We’re building the foundations of something truly big, so it’s extra important that you write clean and readable code.
- You also know the importance of good software architecture.
- You have an open mind and like people for what they are (yes, this belong in the formal requirements section)
- Other relevant coding skills include Python, Go, SQL and GraphQL but are not a must.
- It is a plus if you have been working in the financial sector and have a degree in computer science.
We’re primarily looking for mid range to senior candidates from diverse backgrounds. Web development is evolving rapidly and it can be tough to navigate through the ecosystem, so relevant work experience is highly valued, but character and startup culture fit trumps knowledge.
Don’t be shy and get in touch! We’d love to have a look at anything you might have coded up in your spare time or just have a friendly chat.