If you want to create value from your ideas, help build a Fintech company from the ground up, and make the world a better place in the meantime, we think we have the right place for you.
We need more brilliant analysts to help us in our mission to put the power back in the hands of the consumer, and help people improve their financial health.
The consumer credit space stinks. It’s great that we as consumers have the ability to plan our finances and get access to goods and services earlier than we otherwise would, but why does it need to be so expensive? At Anyfin, we asked ourselves the same question and decided to do something about it. We don’t originate new loans, but instead use technology to make it easy for consumers to get better rates on existing loans, part payments or credit card debt.
Our loan book is growing more and more every day, and we need an analyst with experience in credit risk to help us optimize on our journey of growth. In some sense our work with credit risk is the same as at other lenders; we do a thorough credit assessment of applications and we evaluate our decisions. But we also do things that others only say they do; we hire the best, we empower our employees to have an impact, we value results, we don’t work in silos, we have high ambitions and we get things done.
We are looking for an analyst who has experience in optimizing automated credit decision strategies. Someone that doesn't like to pull together a report for the sake of creating a report, but who loves pulling data together to get useful insights about current situations and ideas on what can be improved. A person who understands that credit risk is not the art of saying no and that risk optimization is not the same as risk minimization.
As a credit risk analyst you will be
- Optimizing our credit decision framework
- Working side by side with great colleagues in a cross functional setup, on business critical initiatives and problems
- Make recommendations, create business value and drive strategy based on insights from data and current performance
- An analytical capability way out on the right side of the bell curve
- Mad problem-solving skills and exceptional ability to harvest value from findings and share insights
- Feel OK in situations that are way above your head
- Comfortable having mandate to impact things
- A feeling of excitement rather than anxiety when needed to master new technical skills to solve a problem
The formal part
- At least two years of experience from working with consumer credits and credit analysis
- Comfortable in SQL
- You have a MSc or BSc in a technical field or a Business degree from a top tier university
- Have an open mind and like people for what they are (yes, this belong in the formal requirements section)
- Fluent in English
- Experience working in a startup
- Native in German or Finnish
- Fluent in Swedish