Mobile UX / UI Designer
We're the rebels of the financial industry, putting an end to overpriced financial products. If you're a talented mobile UX/UI Designer, join us and push the envelope of fintech and financial health.
At Anyfin, we’re on a mission to put the power back in the hands of the consumer, making it as simple as possible to refinance overpriced loans and giving consumers the rates they deserve. We are here to help millions of people towards a better financial situation. To do that, we need a grand vision and people who care and are passionate about changing the world. We’re growing fast and are looking for a Mobile UX / UI Designer to help us. We hope that is you!
As a Mobile Designer at Anyfin you will be joining a diverse and fast-paced startup environment with co-workers who are driven, helpful and open to change. You will be working with agile cross-functional teams to design and roll-out products that put our customers first. We are looking for someone with an eye for design and creative thinking together with a can-do attitude. No workday will look the same and you thrive in an environment where your work has real impact.
What you will do:
- Your main focus will be on designing native mobile applications but also being able to help out on other parts of our platforms from time to time.
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process.
- Participate in the development process from definition, design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes and trends in the mobile design field.
Who you are:
- You have strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography and intuitive layouts.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction and incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile, technology trends and design skills.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
- Great skills in Sketch, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
- We’re building the foundations of something truly big, so it’s extra important that you are communicative and driven.
- It is a plus if you have been working in the financial sector but not a requirement.
We’re primarily looking for mid range to senior candidates from diverse backgrounds. Fintech is evolving rapidly and it can be tough to navigate at times, so relevant work experience is highly valued, but character and startup culture fit trumps knowledge.
Don’t be shy and get in touch! We’d love to just have a friendly chat or answer any questions you might have.