Business Analyst with German or Finnish focus
If you want to find an outlet for your driven personality, help build a Fintech company from the ground up, and make the world a better place in the meantime, we think we have the right place for you
We need more brilliant analysts to help us in our mission to put the power back in the hands of the consumer, and help people improve their financial health.
The consumer credit space stinks. It’s great that we as consumers have the ability to plan our finances and get access to goods and services earlier than we otherwise would, but why does it need to be so expensive? At Anyfin, we asked ourselves the same thing and decided to do something about it. We don’t originate new loans, but instead use technology to make it easy for consumers to get better rates on existing loans, part payments or credit card debt.
Analysts at Anyfin work across the entire business. We are looking for an analytical generalist eager to take on challenges in analysing and optimizing marketing effectiveness & product features, market research, pricing & underwriting and more! On top of being a kick-ass analyst, the person we are looking for also has a deep understanding of the German or Finnish market. The type of understanding we are looking for are the things that are natural for a person who has lived and grown up in the country, but would take longer to learn for anyone else.
As a business analyst you will be
- Scaling a Fintech company from the ground up in a new market
- Working side by side with great colleagues in a cross functional setup, on business critical initiatives and problems
- Make recommendations, create business value and drive strategy based on insights from data and current performance
- An exceptionally driven personality
- An analytical capability way out on the right side of the bell curve
- Mad problem-solving skills and exceptional ability to harvest value from findings and share insights
- Feel OK in situations that are way above your head
- A feeling of excitement rather than anxiety when needed to master new technical skills to solve a problem
The formal part
- You have a MSc or BSc in a technical field or a Business degree from a top tier university
- Native in German or Finnish
- Have an open mind and like people for what they are (yes, this belong in the formal requirements section)
- Some coding and SQL skills
- Experience working in a startup
- Ambitions to be an entrepreneur or an intrapreneur one day