Business Analyst with Finnish focus
If you want to find an outlet for your driven personality, help build a Fintech company from the ground up, and make the world a better place in the meantime, we think we have the right place for you
We need more brilliant analysts to help us in our mission to put the power back in the hands of the consumer, and help people improve their financial health.
We founded Anyfin with the mission to put financial power into the hands of hardworking people. We think that financial wellness is an important foundation of total wellbeing and that’s why it should be available to all. The Anyfin app offers smart tools to help you with lowering rates on existing consumer credits, blocking yourself from taking new credits and to not spend more money than you actually have. We're now looking for a Business Analyst with Finnish focus to help us continue our journey to improve the world's financial health!
Analysts at Anyfin work across the entire business. We are looking for an analytical generalist eager to take on challenges in analysing and optimizing marketing effectiveness & product features, market research, pricing & underwriting and more! On top of being a kick-ass analyst, the person we are looking for also has a deep understanding of the Finnish market. The type of understanding we are looking for are the things that are natural for a person who has lived and grown up in the country, but would take longer to learn for anyone else.
As a business analyst you will be
- Scaling a Fintech company from the ground up
- Working side by side with great colleagues in a cross functional setup, on business critical initiatives and problems
- Make recommendations, create business value and drive strategy based on insights from data and deep customer understanding
- An exceptionally driven personality
- An analytical capability way out on the right side of the bell curve
- Mad problem-solving skills and exceptional ability to harvest value from findings and share insights
- Feel OK in situations that are way above your head
- A feeling of excitement rather than anxiety when needed to master new skills to solve a problem
The formal part
- You have a MSc or BSc in a technical field or a Business degree from a top tier university
- Native in Finnish
- Have an open mind and like people for what they are (yes, this belong in the formal requirements section)
- Experience working in a startup
- Ambitions to be an entrepreneur or an intrapreneur one day
- Some coding and SQL skills