Director of Engineering
We're the rebels of the financial industry, putting an end to overpriced financial products. If you're a talented Engineering Manager, join us and push the envelope of fintech and financial health!
At Anyfin, we’re on a mission to put the power back in the hands of the consumer, making it as simple as possible to refinance overpriced loans and giving consumers the rates they deserve. We are here to help millions of people towards a better financial situation. To do that, we need a grand vision and people who care and are passionate about changing the world. We’re growing fast and are looking for a DIrector of Engineering to help us. We hope that is you!
As the Director of Engineering at Anyfin you will be joining a diverse and fast-paced startup environment with co-workers who are driven, helpful and open to change. We are looking for someone with a thorough understanding of both tech and business with a can-do attitude. No workday will look the same and you thrive in an environment where your work has real impact.
What you will do:
- Support, coach and mentor our developers, creating opportunities for them to grow.
- Guide our agile development teams in continuous improvement, technical excellence and team dynamics.
- Collaborate closely with the product managers to optimize resource allocation, resolve dependencies, evaluate trade-offs and estimate development efforts.
- Work closely together with the CTO to set the overall strategies and roadmap
- Improve the way we work, promote best practices, and ensure a strong technical foundation and infrastructure.
- Jump into the code yourself head first and help out where needed, we mostly use Node, React and Go.
- Have a large impact on what we develop and how we will do it.
Who you are:
- You like challenging and questioning your own ways as well as ours.
- You have a servant leadership approach and are communicative.
- You have several years of experience leading software engineers in agile high-performance teams and have been working hands on with IT development yourself.
- We believe you are proficient in multiple technologies and have a deep understanding of system architecture.
- You love learning and sharing knowledge and encourage others to do so as well.
- It is a plus if you have been working in the financial sector but not a requirement.
Don’t be shy and get in touch! We’d love to just have a friendly chat or answer any questions you might have.
Due to summer and vacations it might take longer than usual to get a response on your application, but we have not forgotten about you. Please bear with us, we'll do our best to review your profile as soon as possible!