We're the rebels of the financial industry, putting an end to overpriced financial products. If you're a talented product manager, join us and push the envelope of fintech and financial health!
At Anyfin, we’re on a mission to put the power back in the hands of the consumer, making it as simple as possible to refinance overpriced loans and giving consumers the rates they deserve. We are here to help millions of people towards a better financial situation. To do that, we need a grand vision and people who care and are passionate about changing the world. We’re growing fast and are looking for a Product Manager to help us. We hope that is you!
As a Product Manager at Anyfin you will be joining a diverse and fast-paced startup environment with co-workers who are driven, helpful and open to change. You will be working with agile cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that put our customers first. We are looking for someone with a thorough understanding of both tech and business with a can-do attitude. No workday will look the same and you thrive in an environment where your work has real impact.
What you will do:
- Closely collaborate with all functions, enabling your colleagues from different backgrounds to work efficiently. You’re a driving force and make sure projects are executed and organized well.
- Work on a variety of projects ranging from our customer facing interfaces, to new products and feature development.
- Actively communicate with our users to gain a deep understanding of their needs and experience, identifying and filling product gaps and generating new ideas to improve our offer.
- Contribute hands on e.g. UX flows, product copy and customer communication.
- Define KPIs and success criteria and follow up on them.
- Have a large impact on what we develop and how we do it.
Who you are:
- You have a thorough understanding of tech and IT development, good organizational skills and a sound business sense.
- You are able to think outside of your own domain and have a holistic view.
- You like coming up with new ideas and find it easy to drive projects forward.
- You have previously worked with product management, business analysis, software development or similar.
- We’re building the foundations of something truly big, so it’s extra important that you are communicative and driven.
- It is a plus if you have been working in the financial sector but not a requirement.
We’re primarily looking for mid range to senior candidates from diverse backgrounds. Fintech is evolving rapidly and it can be tough to navigate at times, so relevant work experience is highly valued, but character and startup culture fit trumps knowledge.
Don’t be shy and get in touch! We’d love to just have a friendly chat or answer any questions you might have.
Due to summer and vacations it might take longer than usual to get a response on your application, but we have not forgotten about you. Please bear with us, we'll do our best to review your profile as soon as possible!