Marketing Manager - Germany
We’re putting the power back in the hands of the consumer! We’re growing fast and are looking for a Marketing Manager (German-speaking) to develop Anyfin into a world-class brand!
Announced as one Europe's 100 hottest startups by Wired!
Winner of Startup team of the Year by Sup46!
At Anyfin, we’re on a mission to put the power back in the hands of the consumer, making it as simple as possible to refinance a loan and giving consumers the rates they deserve. We’re growing fast and are looking for a Marketing Manager (German-speaking) to help us develop Anyfin into a world-class brand. We hope that is you!
We are looking for someone who truly understands business, marketing and growth. Someone who is both a doer but also a strategic thinker. Whether it is negotiating deals with local agencies and partners, setting the budget and growth goals, or updating copy on our site you'll be the one making it happen. Your responsibility is to deliver long and short term growth in Germany. You have a great interest and knowledge of the digital media landscape, but feel comfortable working with whatever media might be needed. You'll also be helping out with Anyfin's global growth as an integral part of the Anyfin marketing team.
What you’ll do at Anyfin:
- Responsible for planing, developing, managing and executing on all marketing initiatives for the German market.
- Be main point of contact for all local partners and agencies.
- Implement long-term plans on how to grow brand, customers and increase life time value of existing customers.
- Plan and project lead all marketing for the German market.
- Evaluate and follow-up on marketing and growth initiatives in Germany.
- You will be seated at our HQ in Stockholm but travel to Germany when required.
Who are you:
- Experience of growing brands and running successful marketing activities in Germany.
- Feel very comfortable to work with expressions such as CAC, PBT and LTV.
- Have a great interest in understanding our business and what creates value.
- Have ability to prioritize your work effectively according to your set goals.
- Boldness and creativity - we are not interested in being as everyone else.
- A driven self-starter who is able to project manage and structure the work.
- Someone who gets stuff done - execution is everything.
- German as mother tongue.
- English language skills, native or close to it.
- 6+ years experience of marketing, communications and growth.
Get in touch and we’ll tell you more!