Business Analyst (multiple openings)
Business Analysis - Anyfin - Stockholm
If you want to find an outlet for your driven personality, help build a Fintech company from the ground up, and make the world a better place in the meantime, we think we have the right place for you
We need more brilliant analysts for our mission to put the power back in the hands of the consumer, and help people improve their financial health.
The consumer credit space stinks. It’s great that we as consumers have the ability to plan our finances and get access to goods and services earlier than we otherwise would, but why does it need to be so expensive? At Anyfin we asked ourselves the same thing, and decided to do something about it. We do not originate new loans, but instead apply technology to make it as easy for consumers to get better rates on existing loans, part payments or credit cards, as easy as taking a selfie.
Analysts at Anyfin work all across the entire business, analysing and optimizing marketing effectiveness, product features and performance, financial modelling, financial controlling, credit underwriting & automation, financial planning & forecasting, internationalization, market research and more! As the value from analysts is almost as high as our ambitions we need more analysts. We are currently searching for both generalists as well as experts in certain areas.
As a business analyst you will be
- Building and scaling a Fintech company from the ground up
- Working side by side with great colleagues in cross functional setup on business critical initiatives and problems
- Make recommendations, create business value and drive strategy based on insights from data and current performance
- An exceptionally driven personality
- An analytical capability way out on the right side of the bell curve
- Mad problem-solving skills and exceptional ability to harvest value from findings and share insights
- Feel OK in situations that are way above your head
- A Feeling of excitement rather than anxiety when needed to master new technical skills to solve a problem
The formal part
- You have a MSc or BSc in a technical field or a Business degree from a top tier university
- Have an open mind and like people for what they are (yes, this belong in the formal requirements section)
- For some analyst positions it is an extra bonus if you have experience in financial analysis, business controlling or FP&A
- Most positions require some coding and SQL skills
- Experience working in a startup
- Ambitions to be an entrepreneur or an intrapreneur one day