Marketing Intern - Finland
Marketing - Anyfin - Stockholm
The consumer credit space stinks. And we are here to change that by putting the power back in the hands of the consumer! We’re growing fast and are looking for a Marketing Intern (Finnish speaking)!
At Anyfin, we’re one a mission to put the power back in the hands of the consumer, making it as simple as possible to refinance a loan and giving consumers the rates they deserve.
We are looking for an ambitious Marketing Intern to join our team in Stockholm. We are looking for a person with a positive mindset who is eager to learn new things and happy to take on new challenges with a go-get attitude. Your work will have a broad focus stretching from helping out with local agencies and setting marketing plans to managing influencers and helping out with customer support when needed. You will also help out with marketing material such as social media ads and monitoring social platforms.
What you will do at Anyfin:
- Support in setting an overall media mix for Finland.
- Drive specific projects related to marketing and growth in Finland.
- Support in all agency contacts, such as ad agency, PR agency and media agency.
- Check all content and making sure the tone of voice is correct.
- Monitoring social plattforms.
- Support in setting a local influencer strategy and be responsible for the content.
- Help out with customer communication and setting tonality.
Who you are:
- Boldness and creativity - we are not interested in being as everyone else.
- Have ability to prioritize your work effectively according to your set goals.
- A driven self-starter who is able to project manage and structure your work.
- Someone who gets stuff done - execution is everything.
- Fluent in Finnish.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Probably studying marketing, business or economics or recently graduated.
- Have good interpersonal skills; as you will interact with customers via e-mail, Facebook, chat and phone.
- Swedish language skills is a plus.
Get in touch and we’ll tell you more!