Finance - Anyfin - Stockholm
If you want to find an outlet for your driven personality, help build a Fintech company from the ground up, and make the world a better place in the meantime, we think we have the right place for you.
At Anyfin, we’re on a mission to put the power back in the hands of the consumer, making it as simple as possible to refinance a loan and giving consumers the rates they deserve! We’re growing fast and are looking for an Accounting Lead to strengthen our Finance team and support our continued expansion.
Most of our accounting and bookkeeping processes are currently outsourced to an external accounting firm. As we grow, we will insource and build an inhouse accounting team.
We are looking for someone who can drive this transformation and lead the accounting, bookkeeping and reporting activities in the company as we scale.
This means a lot of hands-on work in the short run, but also a great opportunity to grow the role and responsibilities as we expand.
As an Accounting Lead you will be
- Leading and driving the bookkeeping, accounting and external reporting activities in the company
- Driving the monthly and annual book close process
- Developing and implementing finance processes and reporting as we scale and expand into new markets
- Driving the insourcing of accounting, bookkeeping and reporting activities
- Doing hands-on bookkeeping, reconciliation, accounts payable, payments etc
- Working closely with our accounting firm (main point of contact)
- Driving and coordinating the annual audit process
- A driven personality (ability to set your own agenda)
- Strong analytical capability and problem-solving skills
- A get things done attitude
- Good attention to details
The formal part
- You have a degree in Business or Economics
- You have a few years experience from a similar role
- You have hands-on bookkeeping experience
- You are fluent in Swedish
- Experience from working in Fortnox and multi-country / currency businesses is a plus, but not a must
- You have an open mind and like people for what they are