Accountant in a growth environment
Finance - Anyfin - Stockholm
If you want to find an outlet for your driven personality, help build a Fintech company from the ground up, and make the world a better place in the meantime, we think we have the right place for you.
At Anyfin, we’re on a mission to put the power back in the hands of the consumer, making it as simple as possible to refinance a loan and giving consumers the rates they deserve! We’re growing fast and are looking for an Accountant to strengthen our Finance team and support our continued expansion.
Currently, most of our accounting and bookkeeping processes are outsourced to an external accounting firm. As we grow, we will insource and build an inhouse accounting team.
We are looking for someone who can drive and coordinate the bookkeeping, accounting and reporting activities in the company.
To be clear, this means a lot of hands-on work, but also a great opportunity to grow with the role as we expand.
As an Accountant you will be
- Coordinating the bookkeeping, accounting and external reporting activities in the company
- Doing hands-on bookkeeping, reconciliation, accounts payable, accruals, registration of payments etc
- Working closely with our accounting firm (being the main point of contact)
- Driving the monthly book close process together with our outsourcing partner
- Developing and implementing finance processes and reporting as we scale and expand into new markets
- Driving the insourcing of accounting and bookkeeping activities
- A driven personality
- Strong analytical capability and problem-solving skills
- A get things done attitude
- Good attention to details
The formal part
- You have a degree in Business or Economics
- You have a few years experience from a similar role
- You have hands-on bookkeeping experience
- Experience from working in Fortnox or from multiple ERP systems is a plus, but not a must
- Have an open mind and like people for what they are