Finance - Anyfin - Stockholm
If you want to find an outlet for your driven personality, help build a Fintech company from the ground up, and make the world a better place in the meantime, we think we have the right place for you.
The consumer credit space stinks. It’s great that we as consumers have the ability to plan our finances and get access to goods and services earlier than we otherwise would, but why should it cost 20-30% in financing? Why double the price of the TV or my groceries just because I choose to part pay over 6 months or use my credit card over Christmas? At Anyfin we asked ourselves the same thing, and decided to do something about it.
We do not originate new loans, but instead apply technology to make it simple for consumers to get better rates on existing loans, part payments or credit cards, as easy as taking a selfie. And instead of trying to hide a lot of shenanigans in the fine print - as most companies seem to do in the industry - why not treat customers the way they should and be transparent and meet them where they are.
As a Business Controller you will be
- Building and scaling a Fintech company from the ground up
- A key member of our expansion
- Driving financial planning and forecasting
- Driving and developing our management reporting
- Analyzing PnL performance and customer lifetime value
- Building financial models and evaluating growth initiatives
- Supporting the monthly closing of books
- Setting up and implementing finance processes, and reporting structures as we scale and expand into new markets
- Involved in funding and liquidity planning
- An exceptionally driven personality
- An analytical capability way out on the right side of the bell curve
- Strong problem-solving and presentations skills
- Plenty of sisu and a get things done attitude regardless of the task
- Feel OK in situations that are way above your head
The formal part
- You have a MSc or BSc in Business, Economics or a technical field from a top tier university
- You have a few years experience from a similar role (controlling, financial analysis, business analysis, management consulting or investment banking)
- Basic knowledge in SQL is a plus, but not a must
- Have an open mind and like people for what they are