Talent Acquisition Partner Tech
Human Resources - Anyfin - Stockholm
Are you a recruitment specialist that want to work in an entrepreneurial environment that is remarkably different, ever changing and where the company’s goal is for its customer centric culture to influence not only the people working there but impact an entire industry? We have something in store for you.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner with focus on tech recruitment that will be the driver in growing the Anyfin team by finding the some of the worlds most competent, ambitious and kind people.
You will own the entire recruitment process from sourcing and creating the inflow of candidates, to administration, interviewing and testing. Our teams and Managers are highly involved in the process but you will be the expert.
Working closely with the Head of HR you will also play an important role in setting and executing our strategy for Talent Acquisition, Employer Branding and all the other exiting areas related to growing the business and culture at Anyfin.
If you thrive in growing an awesome company, this is the job for you!
YOU WILL BE
- Responsible for our Tech recruitment
- Ensuring that our recruitment process is world class, both in terms of candidate experience as well as hiring the best people
- Advising and supporting the organization with job adds, advertising channels, search and best recruitment practices
- Reporting to the Head of HR
WE BELIEVE YOU
- Have a passion for people and talent acquisition
- Have worked with recruitment for some time, preferably with a tech focus on the Stockholm market.
- A degree in Human Resources or equivalent would be nice but is not a must
- A passion for technology
- Can get stuff done
- Can take initiative and are not afraid to make mistakes
- Have brilliant communication skills in English
- Are genuinely a good person
Anyfin was founded in 2017. We have more than 20 years of experience from risk assessment, credit and technological development from some of Sweden's leading technology companies, iZettle, Klarna and Spotify. Together with people specialising in design and programming, artificial intelligence and credit counselling, we are driven by wanting to change, challenge and create a fairer industry. On this journey with us, we also have some of the world's leading venture capital firms, Accel, Northzone and Global Founder Capital. We recently were named the top 100 hottest startups in Europe by Wired.