Marketing - Anyfin - Stockholm
We’re putting the power back in the hands of the consumer! We’re growing fast and are looking for a Junior Designer to develop Anyfin into a world-class brand!
At Anyfin, we’re one a mission to put the power back in the hands of the consumer, making it as simple as possible to refinance a loan and giving consumers the rates they deserve. We’re growing fast and are looking for a Junior Designer to help us develop Anyfin into a world-class brand. We hope that is you!
We are looking for a Junior Designer who can craft beautiful work and create best in class user experiences. You need to have an eye for detail, good craft skills and be just as comfortable designing a direct mail pack, as creating an entire social or digital campaign. Our creative output is focused on engaging with customers in the moments that matter most, regardless of channel.
You have an strong willingness to learn new things and you are proactive and take the ownership needed to get your projects through. We always look to hire self-starters, ready to go the extra mile to create innovative work and bring a fresh perspective to the tasks they’re working on. You will support our lead designer and work closely with our marketing team.
What you’ll do at Anyfin:
- Develop and design all marketing ads, such as social, display, print, emails and newsletters.
- Take lead and own all internal communication such as presentations and handbooks.
- Take lead and own content for our social channels.
- Help update and develop website.
- Work with our identity and make sure it is used in the best possible way in every single touch-point.
Who are you:
- Experience from similar position.
- 100% comfortable in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Have a great interest in understanding our business and what creates value.
- Have ability to prioritize your work effectively according to your set goals.
- Boldness and creativity - we are not interested in being as everyone else.
- A driven self-starter who is able to project manage and structure the work.
- Someone who gets stuff done - execution is everything.
- English language skills, native or close to it.
So, is this you? Hit apply!