Marketing Manager - Finland
Marketing - Anyfin - Stockholm
We’re putting the power back in the hands of the consumer! We’re growing fast and are looking for a Marketing Manager (Finnish speaking) to develop Anyfin into a world-class brand!
At Anyfin, we’re one a mission to put the power back in the hands of the consumer, making it as simple as possible to refinance a loan and giving consumers the rates they deserve. We’re growing fast and are looking for a Marketing Manager (Finnish speaking) to help us develop Anyfin into a world-class brand. We hope that is you!
We are looking for someone who truly understands business, marketing and growth. Someone who is both a doer but also a strategic thinker. Whether it is negotiating deals with local agencies and partners, setting the budget and growth goals, or updating copy on our site you'll be the one making it happen. Your responsibility is to deliver long and short term growth in Finland; looking at 3 key areas, new customers, increased brand awareness and upsell on existing customers. You have a great interest and knowledge of the digital media landscape, including Social Media/SEO/SEM, but feel comfortable working with whatever media might be needed. You'll also be helping out with Anyfin's global growth as an integral part of the Anyfin marketing team.
What you’ll do at Anyfin:
- Plan, develop, manage and execute all marketing initiatives for the Finnish market.
- Be main point of contact for all local partners and agencies.
- Implement long-term plans on how to grow brand, customers and increase life time value of existing customers.
- Plan and project lead all marketing for the Finnish market.
- Evaluate and follow-up on marketing and growth initiatives in Finland.
- You will be seated at our HQ in Stockholm but travel to Finland when required.
Who are you:
- Experience of growing brands and running successful marketing activities in Finland.
- Feel very comfortable to work with expressions such as CAC, PBT and LTV.
- Have a great interest in understanding our business and what creates value.
- Have ability to prioritize your work effectively according to your set goals.
- Boldness and creativity - we are not interested in being as everyone else.
- A driven self-starter who is able to project manage and structure the work.
- Someone who gets stuff done - execution is everything.
- Fluent in Finnish.
- Swedish language skills, native or close to it is preferred.
- English language skills, native or close to it.
- 3+ years experience of marketing, communications and growth.
Get in touch and we’ll tell you more!