Who we are
Since our start in 2017 we have provided smart tools that help put financial power back in the hands of the people – where we believe it belongs. Everything we do is based on one vision: to improve the world’s financial health.
So far, we’ve helped Swedes, Finns, Norwegians and Germans save millions by refinancing expensive consumer credits. But we aim higher. New markets, new tools, new products and new ways of improving people’s financial lives. This means we need more brains and hearts to fuel our growth. That is why we are currently searching for a Market Lead who will be leading, developing and building the Anyfin brand and business in the German Market.
We are looking for a candidate that has experience in leading a team in an inspiring and engaging way. Somebody who has both a strong marketing and business focus and likes working in a fast-paced environment. The Market Lead would be the person that the German team will turn to for guidance in their work, meaning that you need to be experienced enough to be able to make business-critical choices and align marketing directions with our CMO and the rest of the organization.
What you will be doing
- Lead the overall marketing strategy for the German working closely with the global channel owners(i.e. CRM, Design, Paid Social, Search etc.) ensuring a holistic brand experience across the market
- Work with a cross-functional team (i.e. operations, product etc.) to deliver country results and share country results within the organization
- Work on channel expansion, local partnerships and branding activities
- Monitor country performance, analyze and report marketing activities. Lead the country volume and budget forecasting
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience within Marketing
- Come from a variety of academic backgrounds, including marketing, communication, business and other fields with a bachelor or master degree
- You have a deep understanding of both brand and performance marketing and you stay up-to-date with emerging new channels. You have led a team before and ideally worked cross functionally
- You have strong analytical and budget-management skills
We offer you the chance to be part of something truly amazing. With strong backers and a world class team there is no limit to what we can achieve together.
We promise that you will be challenged, pushed to develop your skill set and get the opportunity to work alongside amazing and smart colleagues.
While we've had a good run so far it is what lies ahead that excites everyone that works here, and we are just getting started. Then there is the compensation package, centrally located cozy office, extra time off on your birthday and a bunch of other benefits as well. But we will get to all that in due time.
For now begin your journey with us by clicking "Apply" below.
We cannot wait to meet you!