Who we are
Since our start in 2017 we have provided smart tools that help put financial power back in the hands of the people – where we believe it belongs. Everything we do is based on one vision: to improve the world’s financial health.
So far, we’ve helped Swedes, Finns, Norwegians and Germans save millions by refinancing expensive consumer credits. But we aim higher. New markets, new tools, new products and new ways of improving people’s financial lives. This means we need more brains and hearts to fuel our growth. That is why we are currently searching for our next star in Influencer Marketing to come and join us in our Swedish office in Stockholm.
What you will be doing
Do you have a big understanding of social media trends and influencer-culture? Then you should keep reading!
In the role of Influencer Marketing Specialist you will be a part of the Marketing team who see to that our brand is growing and showing on all our markets. You will report directly to our Head of Global Performance, Influencer Marketing and New Channels.
The main tasks will be to work with identifying key influencers and ambassadors that are in line with what Anyfin stands for. To do that you will have daily reach-out to, negotiate with and set up new collaborations with influencers, agencies, podcasts etc. You will also develop creative briefs and campaigns for our collaborations and making sure that compliance and legal standards are met.
Who you are
- You always stay ahead of the ever so evolving influencer landscape in Norway
- You are the natural connection between Anyfin and the Swedish influencers
- You develop real and authentic relationships with our community of influencers
- You are creative and analytical
- You're a team player, ambitious and likes to take initiative.
- You have an aptitude for strategy with passion for influencer marketing, pop-culture, social media and great content.
- You get things done quickly and appreciate the importance of speed
- You speak Norwegian and English fluently.
- 1-3 years experience and understanding of the influencer marketing landscape in Norway.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, Snapchat etc).
What we offer
We offer you the chance to be part of something truly amazing. With strong backers and a world class team there is no limit to what we can achieve together.
We promise that you will be challenged, pushed to develop your skill set and get the opportunity to work alongside amazing and smart colleagues.
While we've had a good run so far it is what lies ahead that excites everyone that works here, and we are just getting started. Then there is the compensation package, centrally located cozy office, extra time off on your birthday and a bunch of other benefits as well. But we will get to all that in due time.
For now begin your journey with us by clicking "Apply" below.
We cannot wait to meet you!
Please send us your CV and application letter in English.