Who we are
Since our start in 2017 we have provided smart tools that help put financial power back in the hands of the people – where we believe it belongs. Everything we do is based on one vision: to improve the world’s financial health.
So far, we’ve helped Swedes, Finns and Germans save millions by refinancing expensive consumer credits. But we aim higher. New markets, new tools, new products and new ways of improving people’s financial lives. This means we need more brains and hearts to fuel our growth. That is why we are currently searching for a Operations Agent - Student Worker.
What you will be doing
- Analyzing and evaluating more complicated customer applications to deliver suitable offers
- Handling communication with customers via email, phone and chat.
Who you are
- Are keen to learn and willing to take initiative
- Are self-motivated, fearless and have a great desire to contribute to the team and spread a positive atmosphere around you
- Are willing to work between 15-20 hours/week
- Are willing to work mostly during evenings (17-22) and weekends.
- Have excellent communication skills in German and English
We offer you the chance to be part of something truly amazing. With strong backers and a world class team there is no limit to what we can achieve together.
We promise that you will be challenged, pushed to develop your skill set and get the opportunity to work alongside amazing and smart colleagues.
While we've had a good run so far it is what lies ahead that excites everyone that works here, and we are just getting started. Then there is the compensation package, centrally located cozy office, extra time off on your birthday and a bunch of other benefits as well. But we will get to all that in due time.
For now begin your journey with us by clicking "Apply" below.
We cannot wait to meet you!