We're the rebels of the financial industry, putting an end to overpriced financial products. If you're a talented developer, join us and push the envelope of fintech and financial health!
We are looking for Data Scientists to join our team and help us drive a data-first culture, pushing beyond what is possible today. We work with projects ranging from optical character recognition (OCR) to credit risk and and conversational AI. During the last three years we have been on an exciting journey and we have been ranked as one of the hottest start-ups in Europe! We want talented, passionate people, who want to help take us even further.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop, and deploy machine learning solutions that have a big impact on our business
- You will be using and expanding our awesome tech stack built on top of GCP, Airflow, Spark, Postgres, Kubernetes, Kubeflow and Github Actions.
- You will join a diverse team where everyone is working closely together towards a common goal; giving our customers a better financial health.
Who you are:
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or a related quantitative field
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with development in Python and frameworks like Sklearn, Scipy, Tensorflow etc.
- Experience using SQL
- Ability to write good quality, production-grade code
- Strong communication skills in English and a solid work ethic
- An easy going attitude; you are never afraid to take the initiative whenever you see an opportunity
- Bonus: Previous experience using AirFlow, Spark, Kubernetes and cloud environments (GCP)
You are welcome for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. We take great pride in our diverse environment.
Don’t be shy and get in touch! We’re building the foundations of something truly big and we would love to hear from you.