Credit Officer - Finnish speaking
Anyfin - Stockholm
We at Anyfin are now looking for you who are Finnish-speaking and has experience as a credit administrator; but also knows how to deliver high-quality customer experience. We are a fast-growing and ambitious team, working towards the goal of becoming the borrower's best friend. We want to help people get away from high-interest rates and hidden fees.
As a Credit Officer, you will work across every level of the credit process. You will handle credit issues and issues of varying complexity and help to analyse and develop our automated processes. You will also have good interpersonal skills; as you will interact with customers via e-mail, Facebook, chat and phone.
This is a broad and varied role with good development opportunities.
We offer you:
- The possibility to help build a fin-tech company from scratch.
- Build and launch our service in a new market, alongside an experienced and international team.
- An entrepreneurial environment with passionate, fun colleagues.
- Endless development opportunities.
We want someone who:
- Has an interest in finance and have worked in credit management for at least one year.
- Is fluent in Finnish, Swedish and English in both speech and writing.
- Looks at endless possibilities - "nothing is impossible".
- Takes own initiative to improve our service and executes ideas together with our development team.
We believe you:
- Are service oriented.
- Should be self-motivated, fearless and have a great desire to contribute to a good atmosphere within the team.
- Are a good communicator, structured in your approach and have good analytical as well as administrative skills.
- Like to co-operate with others and spread a positive mood around you.
Type of employment:
The employment is full-time with a 6-month trial
Apply now or email your resume and personal letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please contact Oskar Karlsson, responsible for email@example.com or by phone +46 (0) 76 040 84 00.