Customer Success Agent - Finnish speaking
Anyfin - Stockholm
We are looking for you who want to participate and contribute to a fantastic customer experience at Anyfin. We are a fast-growing and ambitious team, working towards the goal of becoming the borrower's best friend. We want to help people get away from high interest rates and hidden fees.
Working in customer support, you will have good interpersonal skills; as you will interact with customers via e-mail, Facebook, chat and phone. You will continuously improve how we communicate with our customers, our goal is to deliver a world-class service.
This is a broad and varied role with good development opportunities.
We offer you:
- The possibility to help build a fintech company from scratch.
- Build and launch our service in a new market, alongside an experienced and international team.
- An entrepreneurial environment with passionate, fun colleagues.
- Endless development opportunities.
We want someone who:
- Is fluent in Swedish, Finnish and English; in both speech and writing.
- Looks at endless possibilities - "nothing is impossible".
- Takes own initiative to improve our service and executes ideas together with our development team.
- Is able to multi-task under pressure.
We believe you:
- Should have 0-2+ years of experience in customer-focused work.
- Are keen to learn and willing to take initiative.
- Are self-motivated, fearless and have a great desire to contribute to the team and spread a positive atmosphere around you.
Type of employment:
Apply now or email your resume and personal letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please contact Oskar Karlsson, responsible for email@example.com or by phone +46 (0) 76 040 84 00.