Head of HR
Anyfin - Stockholm
Build a culture. Build a company.
Are you a HR professional that want to work in an entrepreneurial environment that is remarkably different, ever changing and where the company’s goal is for its customer centric culture to influence not only the people working there but impact an entire industry? We have something in store for you.
We are looking for a Head of HR who will play a key role in developing the business and its culture, manage HR processes, compensation plans and build a fantastic team spirit. You will manage all aspects of the HR spectrum in an environment that is rapidly growing, internationalising and surrounded by innovative technology.
YOU WILL BE
- Responsible for all end-to-end HR processes
- In charge setting talent acquisition best practice and support the organisation on sourcing
- Part of the wider management team and a driving force behind building a unique and amazing company
- Set and build out the compensation and benefit strategy
- Build out and perform HR and development best practices.
- Reporting to the COO
WE BELIEVE YOU
- Have a passion for people and worked in HR and/or talent acquisition in a senior capacity (5+ years)
- A passion for technology
- Can get stuff done
- Can take initiative and are not afraid to make mistakes
- Are genuinely a good person
Anyfin was founded in 2017. We have more than 20 years of experience from risk assessment, credit and technological development from some of Sweden's leading technology companies, iZettle, Klarna and Spotify. Together with people specialising in design and programming, artificial intelligence and credit counselling, we are driven by wanting to change, challenge and create a fairer industry. On this journey with us, we also have some of the world's leading venture capital firms, Accel, Northzone and Global Founder Capital. We recently were named the top 100 hottest startups in Europe by Wired.