Anyfin is a growing fintech company based in Stockholm. We provide smart tools that help put financial power back in the hands of the people – where we believe it belongs. That's the driving force behind our work. And that's why we've developed services that make managing your personal finances easier (and maybe even fun)... So far, we’ve helped Swedes, Finns and Germans save millions by refinancing expensive consumer credits. And we’re just getting started.
We are looking to grow our influencer marketing team to make sure that we always hit our monthly growth targets and make Anyfin even bigger in Sweden. As our Influencer Marketing Specialist we expect you to understand and to have a big interest in the specific influencer-culture and stay up to date with Social Media trends.
The main tasks will be:
- Identify key influencers and ambassadors.
- Daily reach-out to, negotiate with and set up new collaborations with influencers, agencies, podcasts etc.
- Develop creative briefs and campaigns.
- Making sure that compliance and legal standards are met.
- Evaluate and track performance and report monthly vs. targets.
Who you are:
- You always stay ahead of the ever so evolving influencer landscape in Sweden.
- You are the natural connection between Anyfin, the Swedish influencers, and Swedish Talent Management agencies.
- You develop real and authentic relationships with our community of influencers.
- You are creative and analytical.
- You're a team player, ambitious, and like to take initiative.
- You have an aptitude for strategy with a passion for influencer marketing, pop-culture, social media, and great content.
- You get things done quickly and appreciate the importance of speed.
- You speak Swedish and English fluently. Knowledge of German and/or Finnish or Norwegian is considered an advantage.
- 1-3 years experience with influencer marketing or other similar marketing roles.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, Snapchat etc).
- Deep understanding of the Swedish influencer landscape.
- More important than education is your attitude and willingness to learn new things.
- Please send us your CV and application letter in English.