We have just launched our services in Germany and it's time to extend our team! Being a Customer Success Agent at Anyfin consists of three major areas:
- Working with tasks such as translations, improving processes and find the best way to grow the business in Germany.
- Analyzing and evaluating more complicated customer applications to deliver suitable offers.
- Handling communication with customers via email, phone, chat and social media.
We are truly passionate about being on the customers side and creating an outstanding customer experience. As a part of our tightly knit team you will impact the customer and the success of the company on a daily basis.
We believe you:
- Have excellent communication skills in German and English
- Have worked with customer service for at least 1-2 years
- Are keen to learn and willing to take initiative
- Are self-motivated, fearless and have a great desire to contribute to the team and spread a positive atmosphere around you
- Have experience in credit handling is
Anyfin is a thriving startup based in Sweden making it dead simple to save money on installments and credit cards. Putting a stop to overpriced financial products and capturing generations fed up with traditional banks.
We are a small but fast-growing team of 100 co-workers specializing in design, programming, artificial intelligence, customer success and credit underwriting.
Working for Anyfin is an exciting journey, where we are all close to the decision making and the development of the company. We constantly explore new ways, fail fast and challenge ourselves to improve. We never settle.
Anyfin is a great place to work because:
- Our interests are in alignment with the customers.
- We truly care for people, which means they can trust us without a doubt. We never do anything we wouldn’t want ourselves.
- Technology is king, so we want to do it right from the start: agile, modular and on the forefront of innovation.
- The time from idea to reality is short and we all contribute to the company's success.
- We are a team of ambitious, competent and kind people.
Together with strong financial backing, it's a pretty sweet deal!
As we're people from all around the world, our company language is english but since this is a german speaking job, the first interview will be held in german.
Warmly welcome to contact me with questions and I look forward to your application!