Anyfin is a growing fintech company based in Stockholm. We provide smart tools that help put financial power back in the hands of the people – where we believe it belongs. Everything we do is based on one vision: to improve the world’s financial health.
So far, we’ve helped Swedes, Finns and Germans save millions by refinancing expensive consumer credits. And we aim higher. New markets, new products and new ways of improving financial lives in a fresh way.
This means we need more brains and hearts. People as passionate as we are. We hope this could be you.
As Product Associate (Tech Internship) at Anyfin you will be joining a diverse and fast-paced startup environment with co-workers who are motivated, helpful and open to change.
You will be responsible for your own project and use your programming and engineering skills to solve product challenges. We will provide mentoring and coaching throughout the internship.
This role is a great opportunity for graduates in engineering who want to experience the fast paced startup world of fintech, learn new skills and become a key part of our growing productteam.
You will assist our team in creating great products that push the boundaries on what’s possible in fintech by really putting our customers first.
This is a paid internship for an initial 3 months with a path to permanent employment. The role will be based in Stockholm is open for candidates with EU or Swedish residency.
What you will do:
- Assist in the development of new products
- Conduct market research and develop technical prototypes.
- Get to know our customers and understand what drives them, who they are and identify what they need through user research.
- Work hand in hand with our designers to prepare prototypes for user validation.
- Closely collaborate with all functions, enabling colleagues from different backgrounds to work efficiently together.
Who you are:
- You have graduated from university with Computer Science or Engineering degree.
- You will take initiative and ownership of your project.
- Have a keen interest in fintech, business, design and technology.
- Want to help improve people’s financial lives.
- Working experience in a hypergrowth fintech.
- Competitive salary.
- Autonomy over your role and real responsibilities to the team and business.
- Career development coaching in a professional environment.
We’re building the foundations of something truly big, so it’s extra important that you are communicative and open to change.
Last but not least, you like people for who they are (yes, this belongs in the formal requirements).
At Anyfin we value a workplace where everyone is respected for who they are, no matter their gender, age, sexual orientation or religion. We hope you do too.
Does it sound interesting? We are looking forward to your application!