Anyfin is a fintech company based in Stockholm. We provide smart tools that help put financial power back in the hands of the people – where we believe it belongs. Everything we do is based on one vision: to improve the world’s financial health.
So far, we’ve helped Swedes, Finns and Germans save millions by refinancing expensive consumer credits. But we aim higher. New markets, new tools, new products and new ways of improving people’s financial lives. This means we need more brains and hearts. More people as passionate as we are. We hope this could be you!
Anyfin is a fintech company based in Stockholm. We provide smart tools that put financial power back in the hands of the people – where we believe it belongs. Everything we do is based on one vision: to improve the world’s financial health.
As a Growth Analyst you will help us drive customer and revenue growth through marketing, funnel optimization and product development. The role will require a mix between a quantitative and creative skillset combined with a large portion of drive and entrepreneurial spirit. You will report to our Team lead of Performance Marketing and work together with a multidisciplinary team of marketing, product, engineering, design, data and business professionals to contribute to Anyfin’s overall growth.
What you’ll do at Anyfin:
- Generate ideas for, test and optimize marketing and customer acquisition across different channels
- Highly involved in conceptualizing the creatives and content for the marketing channel you’re responsible for
- Evaluate marketing performance through extensive data crunching and customer understanding
- Optimize customer funnel and attribution to boost conversion rates and ROI on marketing spend
- Use data, vast customer knowledge and your gut instinct to come up with new growth strategies, that you can test, optimize and scale
Who you are:
- An analytical thinker who thrives by using a test-and-learn approach
- Have a willingness to approach projects with a can-do attitude and create processes where there isn’t one
- Have an interest in and keep up with the latest trends in social media
- Proactively identifies opportunities and take action to meet the overall business objectives
- Have a customer centric approach and genuinely believe in our vision of helping millions of people improve their financial life
- You are excited by working at a startup where emphasis is on freedom and responsibility
- Have a BSc or MSc in a technical or business/marketing field from a top university
- Have strong skills in Excel - experience of SQL or other types of light coding is a plus
- Fluent in Finnish and English in both speech and writing
Why you’ll like working for us:
- We are challenging the financial industry by creating a fairer landscape, by always prioritising the customer’s needs
- You’ll be joining us in an exciting expansion phase and be a direct contributor as we grow into new markets, build new products, and disrupt the financial industry
- A team of bright colleagues from diverse backgrounds that form a creative and collaborative culture where unique perspectives and ideas are always welcomed
- Competitive compensation and an office located in Stockholm city centre stocked with snacks and beverages