We’ve helped customers save millions by refinancing expensive consumer credits. But we aim higher. New markets, new tools, new products and new ways of improving people’s financial situation. This means we need more brains and hearts. More people as passionate as we are. We hope this could be you.
Anyfin is a fintech company based in Stockholm. We provide smart tools that put financial power back in the hands of the people – where we believe it belongs. Everything we do is based on one vision: to improve the world’s financial health!
We are soon launching our services in Norway and it's time to help thousands of Norwegians to a better financial health! To be a Customer Success Specialist is a key role for the business in Norway and it consists of areas like:
- Improving and automating processes, develop our internal administration system and also find the best way to grow the business in Norway.
- Analyzing and review more complicated credit applications to deliver suitable offers.
- Handling and automating customer communications and making sure we deliver according to set KPI:s.
- Evaluate and compile performance and KPI:s reports
We are truly passionate about being on the customers side and creating an outstanding customer experience. As a part of our tightly knit team you will impact the customers and the success of the company on a daily basis.
Anyfin is growing very fast and this is not an ordinary 9 to 5 job, but rather a great start for you to develop within the company and make Norway in to a success!
We believe you:
- Have excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English
- Have worked with customer success or similar for at least 2-5 years
- Are keen to learn and willing to take initiative and responsibility
- Are fearless and have a great desire to contribute to the team
- Have experience in credit handling is meritorious
- Have had a leadship role and done recruiting is meritorious
Does this sound like you? Then you are warmly welcome to apply and we look forward to your application!
All the best,
Head of Operations at Anyfin