We’ve helped customers save millions by refinancing expensive consumer credits. But we aim higher. New markets, new tools, new products and new ways of improving people’s financial situation. This means we need more brains and hearts. More people as passionate as we are. We hope this could be you.
Anyfin is a fintech company based in Stockholm. We provide smart tools that put financial power back in the hands of the people – where we believe it belongs. Everything we do is based on one vision: to improve the world’s financial health.
We have an exciting position focused on customers, market expansion and innovation. So far we’ve helped customers in Sweden, Germany and Finland improve their financial health and pay less for their consumer loans. Now it’s finally time for us to launch in Norway! Therefore, we are looking for an analytical and driven generalist eager to take on the challenge and expand our products and services in Norway. You will evaluate go-to-market strategies, conduct customer interviews, analyze product improvements and much more! We believe both our customers and we can succeed by putting together a team of talented and honest people, having a transparent culture and getting things done.
As a business analyst you will
- Build and improve our products and services in Norway
- Conduct market and legal research on the Norwegian market
- Focus on customers and understand how we can solve their problems
- Find problems, test hypotheses and analyze and iterate on results
- Think big and help expand Anyfin in Norway in creative ways
What we are looking for in a business analyst
- Great problem solving and data analysis skills
- Believe in our vision and genuinely excited to work with personal finance and in fintech
- Execute as a team - put company first, team second, individual last
- Attitude that get things done and a can-do mentality
- Ability to gather different perspectives and feedback from colleagues and customers about the business
- Excited by working at a startup where emphasis is on freedom and responsibility
The formal part
- Fluent in Norwegian and English in both speech and writing
- You have a BSc or MSc in a technical or business field from a top university
- Skills in data analysis or experience of light coding such as SQL, R or Python
- Experience of financial services is a plus but not required
- Any fluent language skills in Swedish or German is a plus