Anyfin is a growing fintech company based in Stockholm. We provide smart tools that help put financial power back in the hands of the people – where we believe it belongs. Everything we do is based on one vision: to improve the world’s financial health.
So far, we’ve helped Swedes, Finns and Germans save millions by refinancing expensive consumer credits. We are creating new products and new ways of improving financial lives.
We’re growing rapidly, so we’re looking for a versatile visual/graphic designer to join our team. You will be working primarily with design projects related to the Anyfin brand and our marketing efforts, but you will be part of a tightly-integrated design team that spans all areas of Anyfin’s work.
This is the perfect job for someone who enjoys working with multiple projects at once, with new challenges to design for all the time. Anyfin is a place where you might be working with a website one day, print materials the next, and brand work the day after. You will be able to grow as a designer with support and guidance from a great team of experienced designers from multiple disciplines -- there is no ceiling on your development here.
Today, Anyfin’s design team is made up of 6 designers, 1 copywriter, and 1 producer from 6 countries and a wide variety of backgrounds (music, dance, cybersecurity, tech, PR, magazines… the list goes on). You’ll be working with some of the friendliest, most creative colleagues in the business who will help you take on any challenge.
Who you are:
- Graphic designer with minimum 2 yrs experience
- Experience in digital, web, and print design
- Excited about learning to do new things
- A team player
- You believe in our mission to help consumers get control over their finances
Some skills you should bring to the table:
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, and inDesign
- Able to handle multiple projects at once
- Excellent communicator - ask questions, follow up, keep everyone informed
- Fluent in English
It’s a plus:
- Agency experience
- Experience with AfterEffects and Figma
You don’t need:
- To speak Swedish
- To have experience in fintech