Anyfin is a growing fintech company based in Stockholm. We provide smart tools that help put financial power back in the hands of the people – where we believe it belongs. Everything we do is based on one vision: to improve the world’s financial health.
So far, we’ve helped Swedes, Finns and Germans save millions by refinancing expensive consumer credits. But we aim higher. New markets, new products and new ways of improving financial lives in a fresh way. This means we need more brains and hearts. People as passionate as we are. We hope this could be you.
As a Technical Product Manager at Anyfin you will be joining a diverse and fast-paced startup environment with co-workers who are as motivated, helpful and open to change as you are.
You will be responsible for your own project and lead a product team of designers and engineers. You will identify and build great fintech products that customers really need.
We are looking for someone who takes initiative and makes things happen. Someone who always seek to understand customers, business and technology.
What you will do:
- Solve financial backend challenges by leading our product teams engineers and analysts. Making sure they have what they need to create and improve the technology infrastructure.
- Be the driving force in defining the product roadmap together with your team and other product managers.
Who you are:
- 2-5 years experience leading a product team of designers and engineers in a product technology environment.
- Technical experience in managing financial backend or as software engineer.
- Experience working in financial services.
- Education or experience that has a strong business, commercial and technology focus.
- Knowledge of product methodologies, user research and product road-mapping.
Last but not least, you like people for who they are (yes, this belongs in the formal requirements).
You are welcome for who you are, no matter where you come from, who you love or what you look like. We take great pride in our diverse environment.
Does it sound interesting?