One Europe's 100 hottest startups by Wired!
Winner of Startup team of the Year by Sup46!
Come join us and change the lives of thousands of people through challenging the financial industry!
Anyfin is a fintech company based in Stockholm. We provide smart tools that help put financial power back in the hands of the people – where we believe it belongs. Everything we do is based on one simple vision: to improve the world’s financial health.
So far, we’ve helped Swedes, Finns and Germans save millions by refinancing expensive consumer credits and providing smart financial tools. But we aim higher. New markets, new tools, new products and new ways of improving people’s financial situation. This means we need more brains and hearts. More people as passionate as we are. We hope this could be you.
As we are expanding our business in Germany, we are now looking for a German Legal Counsel to be part of our growing legal team. You will play a key role in providing guidance and support to all areas of the company (with a particular focus on the German market), contributing to decisions that impact Anyfin’s business every day.
You will report to the General Counsel and work closely with members of our legal team and cross-functional teams across the organisation. The role will be located at Anyfin’s HQ in the Stockholm city center.
At Anyfin you will
- Provide support across the whole business on a range of legal issues relevant to a high-growth, innovative, scale-up business within payments and consumer credits.
- Help our product teams develop innovative and compliant personal finance tools for consumers and provide guidance on how they can be marketed.
- Negotiate, draft, and advise on a variety of commercial agreements, including customer agreements.
- Assist other functions to draft, plan and/or implement compliance policies and procedures for regulatory matters related to Anyfin’s business and products.
- Proactively engage and work alongside local financial regulators and regulations across multiple countries.
We believe you have
- A German law degree and the ability to read and write fluently in both German and English.
- A can-do mentality and the right attitude to get things done.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to demonstrate sound legal and business judgment.
- The ability to work independently and contribute successfully to cross-functional teams.
It’s a bonus if you also have
- Experience from a reputable business law firm or within a corporate in-house legal organization in Sweden or in Germany, preferably dealing with financial services.
- Previous experience working with German contract law, consumer protection law or marketing law.
- Basic knowledge of the Swedish language and the Swedish legal system (but this is not a must).
At Anyfin we value a workplace where everyone is respected for who they are, no matter of their gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or religion.