We’ve helped customers save millions by refinancing expensive consumer credits. But we aim higher. New markets, new tools, new products and new ways of improving people’s financial situation. This means we need more brains and hearts. More people as passionate as we are. We hope this could be you.
Anyfin is a fintech company based in Stockholm. We provide smart tools that put financial power back in the hands of the people – where we believe it belongs. Everything we do is based on one vision: to improve the world’s financial health.
At Anyfin, we have an amazing CEO. But we also think that he would be even better with your help! As our Business Analyst (CEO´s office), you will act as the right hand and support our CEO in many different ways, both complex and analytical ones.
You’ll get a rare insight into our business and a unique experience of a scaleup fintech company in a constantly moving environment. And on the way there, you will contribute a lot and learn more than you have ever dreamed of. It will be hard work, but also a lot of fun.
What you will do:
You will work with various products and services and solve everything from big to small problems. Using data analysis to help the CEO improve the business and analyzing and optimizing marketing strategies across different business areas will be a part of your daily work. Furthermore, you’ll extract and manipulate data in SQL, BigQuery and other analytical tools and present information and insights to internal business domains.
What we are looking for in a Business Analyst (CEO´s Office):
- A person who is eager to push boundaries of comfort zone to get the career a kickstart.
- Excited by working at a startup where emphasis is on freedom and responsibility. In other words you get shit done without overthinking!
- Genuine interest in our vision, products and the fintech industry.
- Execute as a team - company first, team second, individual last.
- Ability to gather perspectives and feedback from colleagues and customers.
The formal part:
You have a BSc or MSc in engineering or an equivalent quantitative degree. Or maybe you have another degree but would outperform all other engineers out there when it comes to quantitative understanding? Challenge us!
- You have skills in data analysis and experience of light coding such as SQL, R or Python.
- Native speaking in Swedish or German.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
You are welcome for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. We take great pride in our diverse environment.
Does it sound interesting? Good, we are looking forward to your application!