Anyfin is a growing fintech company based in Stockholm. We provide smart tools that help put financial power back in the hands of the people – where we believe it belongs. Everything we do is based on one vision: to improve the world’s financial health.
So far, we’ve helped Swedes, Finns and Germans save millions by refinancing expensive consumer credits. We are creating new products and new ways of improving financial lives.
As a Content Writer, you will be an essential member of our Marketing Function where you will write and edit copy for a variety of projects (including landing pages, product pages, blog posts, press releases and much more).
You will have an important part in our team, where you will support and work closely with various colleagues in brainstorming ideas, creating concepts, and from there on telling our story by writing, editing and optimizing copy for our target audience in the best way possible.
We are looking for someone who takes initiative and makes things happen. Someone who is always seeking to understand customers, business and technology.
What you will do:
In this role you are going to actively monitor relevant themes and societal issues and take advantage of insights about customers in order to translate it into proactive communication.
You will create and update content for our digital channels in order to attract customers. You will also collaborate on planning and implementing campaigns, and communicate (both internally and externally) about launches of new services and company updates. We would love it if you are skilled at SEO because we are in need of someone who can complement us in this, and yes you are also going to continuously work with SEO and content optimization across all our digital channels. You will also brainstorm with marketing team members to develop new ideas for content and plan and execute a content strategy that drives high engagement. In the end you will function as an editor; write texts and produce content together with the Copywriter.
Who you are:
- Experienced in writing engaging copy that's web and SEO-friendly.
- You have experience and a good eye for both short and long-form copy.
- A creative mindset with the ability to collect stories and love telling them.
- Passionate about writing, editing and optimizing content for our target audience.
- Ability to work transparently and in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Journalism, or a related field is a plus.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both speaking and writing. Any other additional language is a big plus!
We value a workplace where everyone is respected for who they are, no matter of their gender, age, sexual orientation or religion. We hope you do too.
Does it sound interesting? Good, we are looking forward to your application!