Anyfin is a growing fintech company based in Stockholm. We provide smart tools that help put financial power back in the hands of the people – where we believe it belongs. Everything we do is based on one vision: to improve the world’s financial health.
So far, we’ve helped Swedes, Finns and Germans save millions by refinancing expensive consumer credits. And we aim higher. New markets, new products and new ways of improving financial lives in a fresh way.
This means we need more brains and hearts. People as passionate as we are. We hope this could be you.
At Anyfin you will be joining a diverse and fast-paced startup environment with co-workers who are motivated, helpful and open to change.
This role is a great opportunity for graduates in business, design or entrepreneurship who want to experience the fast paced startup world of fintech, learn new skills and become a key part of our growing team. You will help us to create great products that push the boundaries on what’s possible in fintech by really putting our customers first.
This will be a 3 month paid internship with a path to permanent employment. The role will be based in Stockholm and is open for EU citizens or Swedish residents.
What you will do:
- Assist in the development of new products.
- Get to know our customers and understand what drives them, who they are and identify what they need.
- Work hand in hand with our designers to push the boundaries on our product experience and make finance fun for our customers.
- Closely collaborate with all functions, enabling colleagues from different backgrounds to work efficiently together.
Who you are:
- You have graduated or still studying for your MBA with a focus on Business Entrepreneurship or Innovation.
- You find problems, take initiative and solve them.
- Want to help improve people’s financial lives.
- Have a keen interest in fintech, business, design and technology.
- You are resilient and are ready for a challenge.
- Competitive salary.
- Autonomy over your role and real responsibilities to the team and business.
- Career development coaching in a professional environment.
We’re building the foundations of something truly big, so it’s extra important that you are communicative and open to change.
Last but not least, you like people for who they are (yes, this belongs in the formal requirements).
At Anyfin we value a workplace where everyone is respected for who they are, no matter their gender, age, sexual orientation or religion. We hope you do too.
Does it sound interesting? We are looking forward to your application!