Anyfin is a growing fintech company based in Stockholm. We provide smart tools that help put financial power back in the hands of the people – where we believe it belongs. Everything we do is based on one vision: to improve the world’s financial health.
So far, we’ve helped Swedes, Finns and Germans save millions by refinancing expensive consumer credits. We are creating new products and new ways of improving financial lives.
As Product Manager at Anyfin you will be joining a diverse and fast-paced startup environment with co-workers who are motivated, helpful and open to change.
You will be responsible for your own project and lead a product team of designers and engineers. You will identify and build great fintech products that customer really need.
We are looking for someone takes initiative and makes things happen. Someone who always seeking to understand customers, business and technology.
What you will do:
- Solve product challenges by leading our product teams of designers, analysts and engineers. Making sure they have what they need to create great products.
- Get to know our customers and understand what drives them, who they are and identify what they need.
- Work hand in hand with our designers to simplify the complexity of financial decisions our customers.
- Be the driving force in defining the product roadmap together with your team and other product managers.
Who you are:
- 2-5 years experience leading a product team of designers and engineers in a product technology environment.
- Experience working in financial services.
- Education or experience that has a strong business, commercial and technology understanding.
- Knowledge of product methodologies, user research, product roadmapping.
Last but not least, you like people for who they are (yes, this belongs in the formal requirements).
At Anyfin we value a workplace where everyone is respected for who they are, no matter their gender, age, sexual orientation or religion. We hope you do too.
Does it sound interesting?