We have helped customers save millions by refinancing expensive consumer credits. But we aim higher. New markets, new tools, new products and new ways of improving people’s financial situation. This means we need more brains and hearts. More people as passionate as we are. We hope this could be you.
Anyfin is a fintech company based in Stockholm. We provide smart tools that put financial power back in the hands of the people – where we believe it belongs. Everything we do is based on one vision: to improve the world’s financial health.
As an IT Support Engineer at Anyfin you will have the opportunity to work in a scale-up that is in constant movement, and where no day is the same. As if this wasn't enough, we also have one of the nicest groups of people from all over the world working here. At Anyfin, cooperation beats competition and we think it's cool to be kind!
We are looking for you who are ambitious, have a high focus on service and thrive in a challenging and high paced environment. You’ll be taking care of all IT support aspects at the company and will also be part of setting up new offices as we are growing!
What you’ll do more in detail
- Handle the IT part of our onboarding, making sure it is as smooth as possible (ordering and installing new hardware and software amongst other things).
- Support with hardware and software troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Technical responsibility for our office and meeting rooms (wifi, printers, firewall, screens etc.).
- Handle our IT supplier contacts.
- Administer, install and support of software (amongst other things G-suite).
- Manage inventory and assets (phones, computers, screens, licenses etc.).
- Evaluate and improve our IT-related processes to make sure we can scale in a great way.
- Be part of setting up new offices as we grow.
If you are a prestigeless person who is in for a challenge and has a “can-do” mentality, you might be the one we’re looking for!
Who you are
You are helpful and proactive and have a big sense of ownership since you will identify, prioritize and solve IT-related issues while handling the day-to-day things. You are excited about the opportunity to take IT support to a new level. It is also important that you are honest and have high integrity since you will have a lot of access. You are a thorough person who always keeps track of things. Furthermore, you are passionate about your work and the people you support.
- You have no problem throwing yourself at tasks you have never done before - if you can not do it yourself you know how to find someone who can.
- You have experience with both Windows and Mac.
- Have structured and effective ways of working, and you get things done.
- You have at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- We hope you have been part of setting up a new office before.
- Fluent in English.
You are welcome for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. We take great pride in our diverse environment.
Does it sound interesting? Good, we are looking forward to your application!