We’ve helped customers save millions by refinancing expensive consumer credits. But we aim higher. New markets, new tools, new products and new ways of improving people’s financial situation. This means we need more brains and hearts. More people as passionate as we are. We hope this could be you.
Anyfin is a fintech company based in Stockholm. We provide smart tools that put financial power back in the hands of the people – where we believe it belongs. Everything we do is based on one vision: to improve the world’s financial health.
Now, we are looking for a Treasury Analyst eager to take on the challenge and support our Finance Domain as we expand products and services globally. You will analyse and implement new funding structures, develop and analyse FX strategies, model and forecast our business growth and liquidity needs - and much more! We believe both our customers and we can succeed by putting together a team of talented and honest people, having a transparent culture and getting things done.
As a Treasury Analyst you will
- Support Anyfin’s continued expansion by ensuring long-term availability of funding
- Formulate, model, execute and follow up on Anyfin’s funding strategy
- Drive forecasting and reporting of all matters related to Anyfin’s balance sheet (funding, capital and liquidity)
- Develop and analyse FX strategy
- Have a key role in the planning and execution of Anyfin’s daily treasury operations and cash management
What we are looking for in a Treasury Analyst
- Proactive problem solving and data analysis skills (experience of financial modelling is a plus)
- Strong analytical and project management skills and the ability to summarise complex matters in an easily understandable fashion
- Broad knowledge of financial markets and products, as well as treasury principles and concepts
- Believe in our vision and genuinely excited to work with personal finance and in fintech
- Has an attitude that get things done and a can-do mentality
- Excited by working at a startup where emphasis is on freedom and responsibility
The formal part
- You have a BSc or MSc in a technical or business field from a top university
- You have strong skills in Excel (experience of light coding such as SQL, R och Python is a plus)
- Fluent in English in both speech and writing
- Any fluent language skills in Swedish, Finnish or German is a great plus