We’ve helped customers save millions by refinancing expensive consumer credits. But we aim higher. New markets, new tools, new products and new ways of improving people’s financial situation. This means we need more brains and hearts. More people as passionate as we are. We hope this could be you.
Anyfin is a fintech company based in Stockholm. We provide smart tools that put financial power back in the hands of the people – where we believe it belongs. Everything we do is based on one vision: to improve the world’s financial health.
We have an exciting position focused on customers, outcomes, collaboration and innovation. Analysts at Anyfin work with different products and services and solve everything from small to big problems. A common theme is using data analysis to improve the business. You will analyze and optimize marketing strategies, investigate credit losses and fraud, build new pricing and life-time value models, implement and test new product features and much more! We believe both we and our customers can succeed by putting together a team of talented and honest people, having a transparent culture and getting things done.
As a junior business analyst you will
- Help customers solve problems in their financial life
- Build and improve our products and services across different business areas
- Extract and manipulate data in SQL, BigQuery and other analytical tools
- Present information and insights to internal and external parties
- Think big and expand Anyfin to more markets
What we are looking in a junior business analyst
- Great problem solving skills
- Genuine interest in our vision, products and the fintech industry
- Execute as a team - company first, team second, individual last
- Attitude that get things done and a can-do mentality
- Ability to gather perspectives and feedback from colleagues and customers
- Excited by working at a startup where emphasis is on freedom and responsibility
The formal part
- You have a BSc or MSc in engineering or business
- You have skills in data analysis and experience of light coding such as SQL, R or Python
- Fluent in English in both speech and writing
- Any native language skills in Swedish, Finnish or German is a great plus