We’ve helped customers save millions by refinancing expensive consumer credits. But we aim higher. New markets, new tools, new products and new ways of improving people’s financial situation. This means we need more brains and hearts. More people as passionate as we are. We hope this could be you.
Anyfin is a fintech company based in Stockholm. We provide smart tools that put financial power back in the hands of the people – where we believe it belongs. Everything we do is based on one vision: to improve the world’s financial health.
As a CRM Manager you are responsible for creating and implementing communication strategies which encourage user engagement and growth throughout the customer life cycle, across markets. This includes email engagement and segmentation strategies, triggered and automated life cycle flows, A/B testing and analysis, and cross functional project management. You will report to our Growth Lead and work together with a multidisciplinary team of marketing, product, engineering, design, data and business professionals to develop short- and long term CRM-strategies and contribute to Anyfin’s overall growth.
What you’ll do at Anyfin:
- Develop and implement CRM-strategies across markets and set target KPIs in line with the overall business strategy to drive growth and perfect the customer experience
- Translate business goals into engaging, impactful and scalable marketing programs across email, push-notifications and in-app communication
- Plan CRM sprints, managing the roadmap for rapid A/B testing, setting up tests and analyzing the results
- Develop a deep customer understanding in order to optimize CRM activities and support the rest of the marketing & growth organisation
Who you are:
- An analytical thinker who thrives on using a test-and-learn approach
- Have a willingness to approach projects with a can-do attitude and create processes where there isn’t one
- Proactively identify opportunities and take action to meet the overall business objectives
- Have a customer-centric approach and genuinely believe in our vision of helping millions of people improve their financial life
- You are excited by working at a startup where emphasis is on freedom and responsibility
- Having a couple of years work experience in e.g. marketing, growth, management consulting or business development is a plus, but we value drive and ambition over experience any day of the week
- Fluent in Swedish and English in both speech and writing
Why you’ll like working for us:
- We are challenging the financial industry by creating a fairer landscape, by always prioritising the customer’s needs
- You’ll be joining us in an exciting expansion phase and be a direct contributor as we grow into new markets, build new products, and disrupt the financial industry
- A team of bright colleagues from diverse backgrounds that form a creative and collaborative culture where unique perspectives and ideas are always welcomed
- Competitive compensation and an office located in Stockholm city centre filled with snacks and beverages