The Customer Success Student role consists of two major areas. Handling communication with customers via e-mail, phone, Facebook, chat and phone. And secondly analyzing and evaluating more complicated customer applications.
We are truly passionate about being on the customers side and creating an outstanding customer experience and improving there financial health. As a part of our tightly knit team you will impact the customer and the success of the company!
You will work during our opening hours and will be running on a monthly flexible schedule.
Anyfin is growing a lot and this role can be a great start for developing within the company and a place to join when you have finished your studys.
We believe you:
- Have excellent communication skills in Finnish as well as English or Swedish
- Are looking for a part time job that compliment university studies
- Are keen to learn and willing to take initiative
- Are self-motivated, fearless and have a great desire to contribute to the team and spread a positive atmosphere around you.
- Can work in avarage 15-20 hours per week and both weekends and weekdays
We offer you:
- To be a part of an early stage start up
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work on remote
- Be part of small and experienced team
- Full time work during summer 2021
Working for Anyfin is an exciting journey, where we are all close to the decisions and what’s going on in the company. We constantly explore new ways, fail fast and challenge to improve. We never settle.
Anyfin is a great place to work because:
- Our interests are in alignment with the customers’. We truly care for people, which means they can trust us without a doubt. We would never do anything we wouldn’t want ourselves
- Technology is king, we want to do it right from the start: agile, modular and on the forefront of innovation
- The time from idea to reality is short and we all contribute to the company success
- We are a team of ambitious, competent and kind people
Together with strong financial backing, it's a pretty sweet deal!