We’ve helped customers save millions by refinancing expensive consumer credits. But we aim higher. New markets, new tools, new products and new ways of improving people’s financial situation. This means we need more brains and hearts. More people as passionate as we are. We hope this could be you.
Anyfin is a fintech company based in Stockholm. We provide smart tools that put financial power back in the hands of the people – where we believe it belongs. Everything we do is based on one vision: to improve the world’s financial health.
Financial analysts at Anyfin work with products and services in the finance domain and solve everything from small to big problems. A common theme is using data analysis combined with a fundamental understanding of our financial performance to improve the business. You will analyze, model and follow-up on growth initiatives, profitability and financial performance, drive projects, build and implement funding strategies, translate business insights into recommendations and implement improvements, and much more! We believe both our customers and we can succeed by putting together a team of talented and honest people, having a transparent culture and getting things done.
As a Financial Analyst you will
- Evaluate the financial consequences of growth initiatives
- Analyze and follow-up on profitability, unit economics and customer lifetime value
- Develop our financial planning and management reporting
- Take part in funding process and liquidity planning together with internal and external partners
- Think big and help expand Anyfin to more markets and business areas
What we are looking for in a Financial Analyst
- Great problem solving and data analysis skills
- Genuine interest in the financial performance of companies and what drives it
- Structure, drive and great communication skills to manage complex projects with external counterparties
- Believe in our vision and excited to work with personal finance and in fintech
- Execute as a team - put company first, team second, individual last
- An attitude that get things done and a can-do mentality
- Ability to gather different perspectives and feedback from colleagues and customers about the business
- Excited by working at a startup where emphasis is on freedom and responsibility
The formal part
- You have a BSc or MSc in a technical or business field from a top university
- You have strong skills in Excel and experience of SQL or other types of light coding
- You are recently graduated or have a few years experience within Analytics, FP&A or Treasury (financial industry or fintech is a plus)
- Fluent in English in both speech and writing
- Any fluent language skills in Swedish, Finnish or German is a great plus
At Anyfin we value a workplace where everyone is respected for who they are, no matter their gender, age, sexual orientation or religion. We hope you do too.
Does it sound interesting? Good, we are looking forward to your application!