Anyfin is a fintech company based in Stockholm. We provide smart tools that help put financial power back in the hands of the people – where we believe it belongs. Everything we do is based on one vision: to improve the world’s financial health.
So far, we’ve helped Swedes and Finns save millions by refinancing expensive consumer credits. But we aim higher. New markets, new tools, new products and new ways of improving people’s financial situation. This means we need more brains and hearts. More people as passionate as we are. We hope this could be you.
As a Senior TypeScript Developer at Anyfin you will be joining a diverse and fast-paced startup environment with co-workers who are as motivated, helpful and open to change as you are. You’ll be joining a team with a mix of senior, mid level and junior developers where there are a lot of possibilities both to learn and to help others by sharing your knowledge. No workday will look the same and you thrive in an environment where your work has real impact.
What you will do:
- You'll be using TypeScript as your main tool along with Node, React, GraphQL and Postgres amongst others.
- You will work on complex coding challenges, building new products and also contribute to our existing product.
- You will be working in autonomous cross functional domains and be part of product and business decision making.
- You'll be working on a variety of components, from processing systems and communication gateways to working with our customer facing web. Some examples could be working with underwriting, connectivity to all various banks and financial providers, working on our existing and new products etc.
- Actively contribute to the system and product design - an open and curious mind is key.
- You’ll be sharing knowledge, best practices and guidelines.
Who you are:
- You can find the right balance between the perfect code and what is required at the time.
- We’re building the foundations of something truly big, so it’s extra important that you write clean and readable code.
- You have an open mind and like people for what they are (yes, this belongs in the formal requirements section)
- Other relevant coding skills include Python, Go, and GraphQL but are not a must.
- It is a plus if you have been working in the financial sector and have a degree in computer science.
At Anyfin we value a workplace where everyone is respected for who they are, no matter their gender, age, sexual orientation or religion. We hope you do too.
Does it sound interesting? Good, we are looking forward to your application!
P.S. As we are getting to holiday season in Sweden it will take us longer to go through the aplications, so you might not hear from us again until January.